Font does matter.

Somehow I feel like writing in comic sans today. Usually I stick to Calibri but that font is somewhat pulling my energy down. Yes, I guess the font itself is very sober, so it’s getting tough to write because it’s influencing my mind way too much. Font does matter. Nice!

Yesterday, I read few old blog posts of mine and wondered how I changed over the past few years. Of course, change is inevitable and I feel I’m a better person now and even worst blogger. I used to blog at least twice a month when I was in college and had many interesting stories to tell but today I don’t even feel like sharing. Well, I won’t say there’s nothing interesting to share because I know it’s just the way I’m looking at the world. Interesting things are always around and it’s just our state of mind which can accept or ignore stuff, just like the vuvuzela which can be both interesting and annoying. Later!

Comments

Snehith said…
Think again. Comic Sans would mean ' Without/Lacking/In need of - humour '.
Pr:Dtam said…
cant take back what i wrote..so lets stick to the font and leave the meaning to the reader ;p
AS... said…
ok.. so nuvvu font maarusthe maaku cheppala?
Pr:Dtam said…
font ae kadu..oka line geesina meeku cheptha.
KK said…
Comic Sans was my favourite font too when I started blogging... I guess you're true about this phase of life.. feel like doing a lot but not a lot gets done.. especially on the blogging front..

Popular Posts