Nothing much.

Guess I should stop thinking too much and write whatever comes to my mind. Basically, my mind is completely messed up because it has both positive and negative stuff and I’m not sure in which mood you are in because if you are in a positive mood and I write positive things here, it may not sound interesting as like signs repel and same goes with –ve and -ve. What a nonsense way to start a post.

So my life is back to square 1 starting next week and I go back to my regular job. Last month was quite eventful with many weekend activities as well as interesting weekdays. Training and supporting new hires at work is kinda fun, though most of the times it’s a test of patience but I still can’t imagine me as a serious trainer. Work makes me do crazy things at times but such is life. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts