Like seriously!

For some time now, yes quite some time now I’ve been unable to express. Probably, too many thoughts in my mind are the reason behind this blank expression. It’s like fusion of all feelings at once and not knowing which one to carry. See this is the problem, I write and I delete and I never end up writing a complete post. So recently @snehith_a(Ah, it’s easy to link ppl after twitter happnd) and I had this discussion about some personal issues, not exactly issues but the regular talk we used to have in our engg days and I realized how much I changed. Of course, change is sometimes good but I kind of realized what I lost all these days and what can actually keep me going. It might sound childish but there is this part of me which is never serious and I actually love that part. Doesn’t carry too many emotions nor gets bothered by criticism and it’s the co-founder of Pr:Dtam. Simple, Happy go lucky, vaguely careless, fun loving. It was always there but never truly came out in the last few years. My attitude conflicts with those guys who are born serious, no offence to anyone out there but seriously dude…your status msgs are always grave, heavy topics and weighty quotes, of serious political debates and discussions as if the whole responsibility is on their shoulders and if anyone who tries to argue with them is an irresponsible citizen who doesn’t throw waste in the dustbin…huh. They try to project the whole lot in a ‘professional’ (my foot) manner which is undeniably not their true color because in every grown up man there is a child. Again, it depends on the way we project but dude I can’t digest such seriousness. Plain example, I logon to facebook to have fun, purely fun and I simply ignore serious messages or quotes copied somewhere from the internet. (There are exceptions though, that is when I put them) After all, the last thing I would expect from my friends is gyan sessions and pages on fb. What’s the difference between you and a commercial poster? I’m not targeting anyone (actually I’m to some extent) but again it depends on what they want to put there. Heck, it’s your page- go rock on and put everything you want because fb gives me an option to hide such stuff… but I’m not responsible if you think I’m targeting YOU. ( ‘seriously’ smart guys will understand) and don’t send mails asking me to cut down my voice on the web. Yes, some serious guy who was seriously dreaming about telangana saw one of my comments on fb and reacted very seriously. Again, no offence to you Mr. separate state, coz I still don’t know who you are. Had I known you, things may have been different. If you are concerned or doubtful or confused or just like that want to know what kind of attitude you project…go figure it out yourself. End of day- you either like me or you don’t. :D

Abboo..superr!

serious

PS: thanks rashi for the title ;p

Comments

Snehith said…
Hah ! :D
Interesting Tag..compliments the title, if readers understand what the post is about :)
Snehith said…
And fuck you, for linking me to twitter rather than blogspot. Grrr.
Pr:Dtam said…
sorry sir! will do it nxt time :)

Popular Posts