...and so on.

I was excited when they put me back to training but lately I realized these days are like doing a correspondence course in swimming. You get wet without doing anything, literally nothing. Sitting in a corner, I watch other guys in the room. Few busy with the tittle-tattle of other teams, few playing games, few looking at the trainer (just looking), yawn, stretch and sigh!
Sometimes I feel too young to work or probably it’s just a feeling which comes after seeing my counterparts further up the ladder (in age). I was not the same couple of years back, and things are poles apart now or may be just the customary change which happens to everyone after graduation.

Hmm…today’s going to die soon, and I don’t want today to repeat tomorrow.

New day, new start, new thoughts…new hair on the head.

back to training...

Comments

Popular Posts