Hours of Darkness...

It was midnight and i was watching a horror movie. My dad warned me not to view it but i was stubborn n watched it after he was having forty winks. While i was watching the movie i felt someone moving at my back...then i heard strange sounds(though windows wer not fluttering) ...it occurred two-three times...the voltage dropped n i heard sound of foot steps behind....Image Hosted by ImageShack.usooooooooooImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


By now I was scared n I rushed into my bedroom and slammed the door. The dark enveloped me, but i didn’t need to be scared; I had God by my side.

I askd god “I’ll be safe in here. Right?”

I sat down on my bed. My eyes started to adjust to the dark, and I could see the faintest ray of light creeping in from under the door. My heart was pounding so hard I could here it in his ears. I strengthened my grip on d pillow beside.

“It stinks in here,” I whispered. “Smells like pee.”

It did smell like pee. Nevertheless, I pretended not to notice that I had wet myself—I wasn’t a baby anymore, and big boys do not pee themselves.

“God, can I ask you a question?”

I looked at his picture and tried to force myself to don a little smile—I failed miserably. My eyes filled with tears and I had to suck back some snot before I could speak.

“I know you’re a defender of the universe, and you have big muscles you use to smack the bad guys. But…do you ever get scared?”...i askd God.

I squinted hard trying to see the God's face. I was waiting for the answer to my particularly important question. God didn’t reply. I just sat there looking at his picture.

“You're not scared of nothing?" I quickly pulled my head down between my shoulders when i realized my voice had risen. “Shhh! I have to be quiet.”

I sat in silence for several minutes, trying my best not to move or manufacture any kind of sound. Beads of perspiration raised on my brow.

“You hot?" Silence. "Me too.”

After what felt like an eternity, I forced myself to resume the conversation; the conversation so desperately I needed to finish. The first attempt failed—the words bogged down in a slimy bubble that had fashioned in the back of my throat. I swallowed hard.

"You're not scared of monsters or ghosts?" Silence again.

This time a loud crash broke the silence. I cringed. I trembled so hard my teeth rattled. As I sat there as scared as i had never been, my bladder emptied. I closed my eyes and started to pray, the prayer that i do almost every sunday.

SLAM! I yelped. It sounded like the noise a puppy makes when you step on her tail. I pulled my pillow against myself so hard it hurt.

"No, no, no…"

I heard the door to my room burst open. I, now so terrified that I could not breathe, slumped over onto the floor and assumed the fetal position.

Then i heard a big yell...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where are you? Come here you lazy shit!! Switch off the TV n go to bed"

"God, you know what I'm afraid of?....MY DADDY."......;-pImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Kk said…
a Lil Gross .., but interesting ., u can try n start writing stories my friend !
Anonymous said…
hehe...gimme as many tips as u can...so that i can scare u guys more effectively...;-p
Anonymous said…
moral o the story:dun sleep widout switchin off the tv.. :-D
sushama said…
I second u yocko..

which idiot would sleep without switdhing off the TV :P
Anonymous said…
think bak..who noes u mite b 1 o them... ;-)
Anonymous said…
p.s:wud hav been mor interestin if it was not ur daddy..geehee..but tht wasa nice story...yo pritam..keep it up:-))
Anonymous said…
u shud have tried to pick up ur mobile nd shudve managed to call me @ dat tym..as u no iam not at scared bout ghosts..infact i wud make u feel liter wid my chirpy stuff..boy be a bravo...
Kk said…
Oh ! U were tryin to scare us ? It'd probably have been more scary n less grossss if it weren't 4 the smell and ur bladder emptying :P
Ravi Kanth said…
Hello Boss..
thanks for stopping by my blog...
Your dream was as scary as mine..:)

Popular Posts