Free o soul, free o mind !!!


My eyes leisurely unlocked n I looked at d timepiece which was about to mark eleven n akin to every hyderabadi, felt like subah-subah. The Garfield poster in my space says… “I can…but I won’t” makes me feel even more slothful. If given an option my dad would b the first one to nick it into bits. Got down n I at a snail's pace toddled into d restroom…anyone who would see my face will effortlessly guess I had a heavy night . My hair gave d notion of a porcupine existing in a bird’s nest.  After finishing a t?te-?-t?te with natural world, I sat in front of my pc listening to na koi padne waala, na koi sikhne waala. I opened my webpage n tried to modify the design template of it. I tried various templates but none o they awed me….each guy has his own view so I lastly made up my wits n thot it’s easier said than done to pls all and sundry n i went back to square one. Egotism isn't good but in some cases and situations it’s an obligation... tats what I believe in and thts wht kept me in high spirits all through years...do u guys know the gist of my den…wher energy is created??

Well.... it sets out like this…the current and the vibrations pass more rapidly than we think n now that’s what is called energy...n that’s how I fancy creating energy in ppl. I know I can b THE THING….:-).As a result I beam…ppl beam. Majnu ne khaya minto fresh aur kar diya laila ko impress…boletho ek dum fresh !!

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
nee ratrulemo gaani savagodtunnav...ratri 2 picture tiyyalana baabu..1 thing gotta wish 4 u..have happy nites all life long.
Preetam said…
babu moshai heavy nite doesnt mean tht i had a bad nite...even thou i slept late i had sound sleep...;-)
Anonymous said…
what thing are u talking about??....minto fresh kya ?
Anonymous said…
i didnt evn get a point wats in ur story n infact more wondrous is dat ppl came in to comment on it .........gr8 goin dude!!!!
Preetam said…
tho aap ko kounsi baat samaj mein nahi aayi...mr/ms anony??
Kk said…
I remember the laila ho gayi impress line a lot now.., it must have come in flow in this blog too ! ;)
Anonymous said…
komal-yea it is

Popular Posts