As Good As Dead

When I started writing blogs, almost 8 years ago, my only aim was to entertain the reader. I dreamt of creating 'energy' through this medium. I had a quote on the sidebar, back then on blogger, "one post a day keeps boredom away". I had so much to write when I was in college. I thought my readership will grow once I start working as I assumed an entire organization might start following my blog. How stupid was I. Things changed..err, in fact my thinking changed after I started working. I had more to complain than to write. Frequency of my posts came down year after year and the inspiration to write further took a beating when some guys suggested that I should write columns for Deccan Chronicle or The Times of India, because I always considered them as substandard. I know my language skills aren't that great too. These days I write because I have a blog and I don't want to delete it. I'm supplying it with enough words to survive but it's as good as dead. Will it come back alive? Sachin Tendulkar knows!

Comments

Venkat Akella said…
Will it come back alive? Sachin Tendulkar knows! :) :)

Popular Posts