Neither a winner nor a loser

So this announcement of a separate statehood has made me come back to the blog. Of all the things happening around, the news of a new state has changed the state of my mind. So 29th state it is. Now what?

People of telangana have won. I'm a telanganite, but I don't feel like a winner and I don't feel like I lost something valuable either. I still have to fill those 9 hours at work and I still have to work my ass off for a better living. In fact, we all have to.

I didn't like one thing though. The new proposed map of andhra. If your kid brings weird diagrams to home, don't panic, it might just be this. The map of telangana looks better though, like a crooked tortilla chip.

Is this a good news or a bad decision? That is something I won't break my head on. If we do our part, we don't have to worry about different parts of the world. 😜 Until then, peace!

Comments

Popular Posts