An offer you can't refuse.

Yes. If there is life on Mars, please transport me straightaway. I can no longer breathe on this planet. I will be the caretaker of Mars and decide who should move in and who should stay back on earth. I wish we had more planets on which life exists. Imagine having a planet for each family. Wow, the thought itself is so amusing. One can imagine how our facebook/twitter posts would be like. I don’t mind starting my life from scratch at the age of 27, on a different planet. After I’m done with the initial setup on the planet, like arranging basic needs, I will keep transporting all the newborns over to Mars. Gradually, I will form my own empire. I will copy the tunes of AR Rahman and compose music over there. The newborns or the next gen kids will grow up listening to my music and they, too, will feel that I’m god of music. Yes, I will copy lyrics too. I will be the Christopher Nolan of movies. I will steal Monalisa and add my signature to the painting. I will make sure the Martian kids read about me in school. In short, I will acquire all that is famous on this planet and show off as my creation on that planet.

If I transport you fools, there will be no difference between Earth and Mars, and the story is back to square one again. But then, you know I can’t do this all alone and so I’m planning to take few grown ups along with me and start what is called as collective exploitation. If you want to travel with me, you better start pleasing me now. My birthday is coming up in six days and the individual who pleases me the most will be made the Steve Jobs of Mars. I will claim all iProducts as your invention.  Hurry up! Offer valid till my good mood lasts.

Oh, lord! I just can’t wait to start my new life.

Comments

poojithamaddali said…
oh my god.. i guess u r either in a very very imaginative mood or else in a desperate need to run away from things.. wer is all dis stemming up from..
Pr:Dtam said…
A bit of both I guess. If you want to tag along, better start doing something now.
poojithamaddali said…
well den can i be d nicholas sparks of mars pl ?? ;)
Pr:Dtam said…
Yes, very much but what's in it for me?

Popular Posts