Talk time!

Out of 24 hrs, how many hours do you talk on an average? Include talks with friends, colleagues, family and any stranger that you come across. Don't consider the chat conversations or your facebook comments. Only oral talks. If I include them all, I think I spend about 7-8 hours talking on weekdays and about 10-12 hours on weekends. Yet, I had days when my talk time went less than 2-3 hours a day, and believe me that's not a pleasant feeling for a guy like me, who needs people around. As luck would have it, I talk less and I’m not a great conversationalist and have the ability to bore people to death but I still need people who can make me talk. So, I was wondering what would be the average talk time of a normal male/ female. No offense but I think females dominate this domain.

It can also depend on the profession or phase we are in. Take the radio jockeys and tv anchors for example, who talk for a living. Their average talk time would be much higher, and I don’t have to tell you about those koochikoo pairs who can tick hours without any reason. On the other hand, there are these nerds who feel talking is a waste of time. They are the ones who read these kinds of posts and leave without any comments. :P

 

So, what’s your talk time?

Comments

Popular Posts