Disconnected.

Well…well…well! Look who’s here. That is how wordpress looked at me when I logged in. She thought I was almost dead. Yes, wordpress is a she. Obviously, it wouldn’t be nice if you press a he, right? (sick joke, puke!) Now that I’m here, let me quickly start off and say what I’ve been doing lately, apart from work. Symbolically I can leave a blank space below which explains most of the stuff pretty much. However, since I’m here I will tell you few things before I disappear again. Give me a quick second to go back and check where I’ve stopped. Oh my, we are still hanging in Hazare’s time when the Baba’s time is also long gone; lots of catching up to do.

So I’ve been thinking about myself lately. I’ve become such a loner after coming to Bangalore. Any kind of social activity seems like a marriage function where I just wear a plastic smile and hang around till they serve food. I don’t say all marriages are the same but most of them. Anyway, we are deviating from the topic. Ah well, I actually don’t have a topic. My social life is a null set because I’m out of facebook (thanks to my 350 odd friends who still think I exist there), I hardly talk on twitter (few good friends started unfollowing me because of the same) and I’m still waiting for a G+ invite. The only platform where I ‘m striving to exist is Blipfoto and that too because I get to see few good photos among my bad ones. To sum it up, I’ve been talking less. In fact, as I type right now my mouth is covered with the collar of my round neck t-shirt. It feels like I’ve spoken every word and number that exists under the sun and I hardly find anything interesting.

To engage myself in some kind of activity I bought some cool gadgets and few good books last month, although I haven’t turned a single page and finished one complete game till now. Then what am I doing? I hate that question. The only question I don’t like in English language – what’s up? I use it sometimes as an exception though. If I feel like catching up with social activities, I visit Hyderabad; thanks to stalwartz and gachpich, my two best friends group where I can check-in and check-out for free anytime. Eh, I’m getting emotional now. I guess that will be all then.

To whomsoever it may concern: Thank You!

Comments

Popular Posts