25

1. I love animated movies. They're life.
2. I'm super lazy.
3. I find no charm in attending parties.
4. I'm very choosy and non-commital.
5. I gained close to 10 kgs after I started working.
6. I hate routines.
7. People shouldnt expect things from me. I'm a surprise package.
8. I enjoy gossips with cab drivers. Each one has a story to tell.
9. I can be conservative.
10. I hate cell phones. I have to use one though.
11. I rarely reply when ppl scrap questions like " how ru or whts up? "
12. I take pride in giving inventive present to my close ones.
13. Life includes shit and shit happens daily.
14. I believe in something real, which lasts long...really long...ding dong!
15. I like ppl who hate me.
16. I enjoy drawing but I lack patience.
17. According to a friend, I'm moody. I'm still not very sure.
18. I want to write a book.
19. My silence is often misunderstood.
20. I hate ice-creams and sweets (sometimes chocolate is an exception)
21. I'm tired.
22. I'm planning to paint cartoons on my wall.
23. I have to update my blog frequently.
24. I love my sister. Pria can I expect that gift atleast this yr?
25. I'm completely random

Comments

Popular Posts