Day after fraaandship..

Happy friendship day slapped happee friendshippppp dayyyy :)….

This was one of the update I saw on orkut yesterday. Worst part was I couldn’t comprehend who greeted whom and who was being slapped. With so many applications knocking in day after day, I find orkut a mess. It no longer has the old charm and transparency. Despite the fact that they tried to craft it more fascinating with the look and appeal, the actual essence is lost. Anyway, this post is not to grumble or find out the loopholes in orkut, but this is to explain how difficult it was for me to identify my own friends.

With million things in mind, I don’t know what hope lies behind my action when I open my browser and type orkut.com . It’s been more than 3 years now and yes, I find this platform a great way to see what my friends and greeps are up to. If you didn’t know, greep is a geeky creep...typically someone who has all the time 'wanting to make the fraaandships' on the internet, but no balls to meet people directly.

Adding to this, the daily updates we get on the home page is a fun to read..here are few classics..

Stop worrying and start living has added 3 photos..

….. #$%&@* wrote a testimonial to Jaane Tu…

Society prepares the crime, criminal commits it updated last name and first name..

Depressed soul updated interests and turn on’s..

And there are few guys whose profile is completely empty. No name, no picture, no scraps, no photos..nothing in ‘about me’. Only the account exists, and when you have 100 odd friends who display their creativity in this ishtyle, it tough to identify who is doing what. This is followed by the depressing group with sad status messages. These guys are actually happy if their status message is sad. I know, we feel like sharing when things go wrong, but you think it’s pleasant to see those sad faces on the home page? Our parents gave us a beautiful name, let’s publicize it or atleast use a name which has got our identity… and keep the sharing stuff with close friends.

Finally, orkut’s name of the day :

ღℓΘ╠♥╣!Ŧђღ

If something is so complicated that you can't understand/explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway.

|-|@|)|)Y Fr@@^d$|-|IP D@Y !!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Lord...Im just glad my net was down the day of the fraandship day... I got 13 friend requests saying on this day of Fraandsheep day (Spelling changes in every request) will you be my friend...? I loved the word greep, btw! :)
Unknown said…
hmm..no idea who slapped who on orkut, but u slapped orkut good. Yeah the weird characters for the name bothers me, but I guess ppl love it. Its no longer a site to gather your lost pieces of jigsaw but another "almost" spam site. Huh...disappointment.
Anonymous said…
mind's mirror ra...could share each adn every thought...gud job...
Anonymous said…
firssshhht timmee panikochemata cheppinav bosss
Anonymous said…
thank you for sharing
destek@evdeneve-nakliyat-name.tr
Anonymous said…
thank you for sharing
info@izmirevdenevetasima.net
Anonymous said…
thanks for sharing..

www.izmirmatbaa.com
Anonymous said…
thanks for sharing..

www.izmirmatbaa.com
Anonymous said…
thanks...
bilgi@ozmarmaralpg.com
Anonymous said…
thanks..
bilgi@ozmarmaralpg.com
Anonymous said…
thanks...
bilgi@mousepadhouse.com
Rahul said…
I think everyone does it to attract profile hits. Despite having a status message field people dont care about it. Why don't people mess Facebook up the same way? Why should it happen to Orkut?

P.S. Block spam messages

Popular Posts