Kya aap close up karte hain?

Finally, back to the same old template. Those who have been visiting my blog for the past couple of weeks will know what I was trying and doing to get that right template for the blog. Old is boring, new doesn’t work well…so here I am again using the old template. Too late to change the platform now. I wish changing the template was as easy as changing clothes.


Been very busy for weeks now, and I am enjoying it because there are many things apart from work which are keeping me busy. The month of June as expected is going very fast. It’s been close to two years since I enjoyed music. Though there was good music and good melody, I never enjoyed it, nor got attached. The feeling is pretty good now, but I am afraid to relish it. I can’t let it go nor get along. Second time and it’s going the same way. Too tired to think about relations and people. Too tired to think about myself. Too tired about think about friends. May be one of the reasons why I never got close to anyone. The same reason why silence is being misunderstood and music is often understood. The same reason why I can’t express which is accompanied by reasons to give.


This feeling kills me but I am enjoying it. I know, it’s been ages since I felt like this. Unluckily, the world I am living is false and is filled with dreams and perceptions. Not sure why, getting along with people was a piece of cake earlier and now it’s a piece of rock. Doesn’t move unless I force it to. Did I change? If yes, why did I? because I am hating it. Being insightful is one of the worst habits I got and I can’t help it. Luckily, I am good at hiding it but that makes life even more miserable. You know what’s going on and you can’t stop it because no one knows that you know and you can’t say it out because it will be no way related to you and you have no right to question things unless it’s affecting you directly.

I can recollect this funny close up ad which explains my situation...

Kya aap close up karte hain?

Ya duniya se darte hain..

aao penalty bharte hain..

aap close up kyon nahi karte hain...

ulti seedhi chalthe hain..

mmm....mmm...ahahahaa..haaa

caaanfidance se jalte hai...

aap close up kyon nahi karte hain...

PS: I am using pepsodent

Comments

Anonymous said…
"You know what’s going on and you can’t stop it because no one knows that you know and you can’t say it out because it will be no way related to you"

Why don't u tell me wot it is? ;):)
Anonymous said…
well, since it's nt related to me, i cant talk about it. evn if i do, you cant relate to it eithr..and when we both talk about something which is nt related to us...you know wht happens :P
Anonymous said…
haha.. who r u talkin 2??
Unknown said…
hello....wasshappening buddy!!

Popular Posts