More Coffee!!

Hmm.., one more coffee pls!! I stood up and stretched out my arms thinking “four more hours to go…” Saturation point accomplished. I toddled from the cafeteria with coffee in one hand and a book in other. It was a 30 minutes break and I had trillion things running in my psyche, targets of the new quarter, plans of shifting, NFS blacklist etc, arbitrary thoughts which come and go. The book I was reading alleviated my state of affairs and it was definitely better than my previous book. Yea, definitely better!

One chapter and two cups of coffee…heart wanted more, but I knew it was asking for something more than coffee. It was asking for a break, break from every professional attachment. I am actually happy with the way things are moving but my hunger for more is increasing day after day. Where am I heading? Job, money..blah..blah!! What’s the point? What’s the purpose? What difference am I making? So many questions and trying to find the answers with just one book and some coffee in hand. Im neither apprehensive nor annoyed, im just hungry..,so hungry that I want to make mouths open. I hope you realized the point.

Later, I walked up to my manager and said “ bhai, I’ll be leaving early today”. End result didn’t make much difference, was home 30 minutes early. Few of them say I have it in me..I feel happy when I hear that..,

If you underestimate me: I will kill you silently.
If you acknowledge me for what I am: I will thank you.
If you know everything about me: I will share more.
If you don’t know who I am: I will surprise you.

You know why I am bugging you with all these things? Just becoz I need more coffee. Tried my luck on Valentine’s Day.., asked a girl; “Hey!! I need more coffee.., date??” No wonder why people call me hopeless and unromantic when it comes to love… hmmm..,



Have a nice day…somewhere else!!!

Comments

Snehith said…
good un..
Anonymous said…
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
AS... said…
preeets....nannu adigi undalsindi kada coffee ki..too bad u ve forgot me[:(]
good one..like ur style of writin..na little nothings ki nuvve inspiration..

Popular Posts