Silent Retreat.

It’s time to read the next page of my professional life, which I am not even aware of and am feeling sad to turn over. I know good things come to an end but if I was a supernatural being, this regulation would have been different, the statement from people would be “bad things never come to an end”. Anyways, I’m feeling bad coz my manager is leaving our company. I’m writing this post just to let you guys know how good she was and the great time my team members had with her. I am very glad for having had a real good person as a remarkable manager and also a good friend. She’s one among those very few people whom I consider and respect for what they are.

Probably, this is the second time I’m actually writing a complete post on a different person when compared to my personal posts. She as a manager brought the right balance and spirit in the team, our team was named AGOGANS. As most of us know how hectic work gets at times but even in hard-hitting times she kept the fun momentum in our team going. If I said, I love my job; it’s only because of her. Now that she’s leaving our team, I guess it would take some time for everyone o us to adjust.

I feel very happy when I meet good people; good company always keeps you happy. I was able to refresh myself after meeting her as my state o mind was lopsided when I joined the company. She was among those few who encouraged this lazy little guy by giving frank remarks. Today is her last day in our company and the worst part is I am on leave…Goodbye Reshmi!!!

Comments

Popular Posts