Just a s'mile' away...

From left to right- north to south, amusing stuff is everywhere. Some of the funniest things under the sun are those which we usually fail to spot. Man consists of two parts, his mind and his body, only the body has more fun.
Right from the classrooms to corporate sectors, every person has to get involved at some point o time. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.



How would you feel if ur height suddenly comes down by an inch?? Does that really happen?, yes..it does!!





This is my 7th std health report card. When I entered 7th std, I was 4 feet 6 inches long, however at the end o the year I came down to 4 feet 5 inches. Right now, my height is 1 pixel.

After looking at the report card, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Feeling dejected, I went out to a restaurant to have some good food and refresh myself. After having a great meal I went to the washroom and u know what I saw??



Now comes the video of the month…..>> my office colleague whos the reason behind me goin to office daily. Turn on ur speakers…

Click here to watch the video


Cya later alligator!!!


Comments

Kk said…
haaahahaha..., who's the duuude ? Kept to entertain everybody else ? :P

btw does he know that this is here ? ;)
Preeti said…
hey i never heard abt height decreasing.... huh...
and mister,,,, was that office room or a bedroom????? :-p
Anonymous said…
guruvugaru...great post

Popular Posts