Dreaming about dreams...

"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men and sealeth their instruction.."



People say that dreams come true someday if we remember them. I read a piece of writing in recent times which says ‘if we can remember our dreams and note them down, we will be able to correlate it to the effects happening around or which may happen in near future.’ This appeared fascinating to me and I started noting down my dreams. Most of my dreams belong to a parallel category which by and large involves a same individual. I strongly believe that dreams are no petty things and they truly have some implication in our lives. It’s one own interest to look back and relate them to the current state. I remember few dreams which showed a depressing outcome and fortunately I was psychologically primed to accept them.

In fact 40% of my dreams which I consider came true. I feel dreams do not put in picture the precise thing which may happen, however it certainly gives you a tip-off. I have many examples to prove it and also a blog which holds most o my dreams; however I won’t let somebody see that as it will show off “the good, the bad and the ugly side of Preetam”. ”. It is also a type of ‘déj? vu’ wherein someone dreams about a certain situation and when that situation arises before that person, he/she recalls his dream and that he had already experienced this given situation. My question to you guys is, do you really consider them or is it mere serendipity which is being eexaggerated?? Anyways..enough gyaan about dreams now..lets come back to reality..;)

Comments

Snehith said…
Not in ma dreams i thot u wud write such a post :P...am stil dreaming...
sushama said…
Yeah Preet, what ever u read n whatever your interpretations are about dreams are most certainly true. Infact dreams not only give us an insight into what might happen, but are also a medium to reflect what already happened and in some cases show us solutions to probs. The only downside is we dont remember most of our dreams and the once we remember are the once which (atleast to me) are scary ones. There were incidents in my life too , where I dreamt and when it happened, I thought I went thru this already. Wierd,but true.
As far as Im concerned, I do refelct on my dreams, try to analyze why I had that dream,to the extent possible. It is no serendipity sweetheart, but the minds way to hiting u with reality.

Popular Posts