cab aaya...saab ko bulao !!

My eyes open after the immense battle between my dreams and my ‘time’ conscious mind. I stare at my mobile beside me to read those messages and missed calls with my half-opened eyes. I run into the washroom after those few moments of untimely morning stupefaction to gratify all the wishes set by Mother Nature. My cab comes precisely when im relishing the heart o my brunch and the driver keeps sounding the horn until he sees me. a new driver comes in daily however all the drivers say the same dialogue when they see me “office cab…jaake saab ko bulao

Now... how on earth should I enlighten them that im the “saab” himself. In particular, it’s so difficult to comprehend their expressions which go along with a mystified smile when they say “achha!! Sorry… Aap hi ho kya?”. I reach my office approximately when the feeling of world-weariness starts taking over me. As I enter our campus I see many baffled faces trying their luck to get on board. I walk at a snails pace amidst them with a hope to find some familiar puzzled faces.

I enter our training room and the first thing I observe is our performance charts. They contain green stars for good performance, blue moons for improvement and black circles for a bad show. The stupendous part is that those stars, moons and circles were cut n colored by us. Now you know for what im being paid for. Later, I along with few o my batch mates start our dummy run for the “rendezvous”. samjha na…office mein humlog natak karela hai. A skit, directed by me and im putting in utmost efforts to make the skit similar in style to a RGV’s flick. however, when actual work starts the consequences are...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I take ‘stress-breaks’ every 10 mins to keep my adrenalin levels high and for the cafeteria guy who can speculate my taste whenever I barge in. I reach home late night and I jump into my house, peek left n right, walk step by step so as to elevate suspicion in the heart of our colony watchman. The moment he starts running towards me i switch on the balcony light shouting "maaa ..open the door". muahahahah heights o sadism. At the end o the day, I don’t waste much time on work and I sternly follow the motto “all play n no work makes Preetam a happy guy :D”

Comments

Anonymous said…
good one!!!
Anonymous said…
bhaley rasavu ra...adurssss!!!
Anonymous said…
very nice blog
Preeti said…
hey!!! is that u dozzzzziinngggg in snap????

Popular Posts