from me...

I am coming. That is all I can declare now. It is a fresh start. Lately I became conscious that I’ve been trotting around the same hedge plant which offered a zilch to me. I recognize it’s going to take a moment or two to straighten out. All these days I was a water plant panting in a desert. My life was parallel to…

Eena meena deeka, daai damonica, dai daka laka maka rampam poosh rampam poosh. :P .




It’s not an Achilles' heel…it’s a good thing. Everyone has to go through it eventually for sure. Silence in reality is spooky…speak out. At the same time, I am glad to have cronies who are giving me a defined support. Affected mannerisms do not last long my dear!!! It’s about being wide of the mark and not being unethical, things would have been on a different platform then. So.., all I wanna do issssssssss…

bicycle !!! bicycle !!! I want to ride my bicycle…I want to ride my bike. On your marks!! Get set…. go !!! :D *tring tring*

Comments

Kk said…
I kind of thought u were a radical guy when u gave me that 'advice' that nite., but nice to see u wanting a fresh start n yeah., u got ur frieds with u., nothin to worry bout., all the best !!
sushama said…
what r u talking about...are bbabaa...u manage to confuse me to the core ra
Anonymous said…
same feeling..

Popular Posts