Nature Calling...

To all those grubby minds out there- this isn’t the “call” which you and I grace our presence day after day. Think pure for a while..:P

For no reason, I woke up before the cockcrow today and I was keen to do something atypical on my part. So, I did meditation tagged on by few basic exercises. I tried my level best to craft my show usual to each one at home but my trial botched. To begin with, my granny n mom didn’t believe their eyes. Secondly, they both were awe-struck and open-mouthed with two fingers on their chin coz generally, I feel the time stuck between my momma nagging and me getting up frm bed is like.… “the period of time between the traffic lights turning green and the stupid vehicle honking behind u !!!”----quoted by ron.

I gave a mysterious look at both o them, as though the exercise was a part o my daily routine n I set out out for jogging. The sky was clear n I relished the fresh breeze mixed with dew. The song - it’s a new world, it’s a new start….ringed in my mind. my adrenalin boosted up n the entire mood around was very hale and hearty. I comprehended how much I failed to spot daily by getting up late. a kinda feeling which u wil relish wen u set out. From birds chirping to leaves rustling, everything was so pleasing to hear at tht point o time. I jogged for about half an hour and was back home with a contented look on my face.




Ah !!…ok!!! Now u can turn on ur dirty minds to speculate the subsequent part of nature calling. ;)

Comments

Rahul said…
You are supposed to be the cute boy :p You look quite different from that angle.
Snehith said…
aaj preetam subah subah utha isiliye toh india match haargayi..pleease ra preetam..dont get up early wen india's playing a tight match or any encounter for that matter...:p
Preeti said…
i simply love jogging... but the lazy bones refuse to get up early in the morning... :-(
sushama said…
well ....aahhh....my jaw is dropped!!!! preetam...r u feeling ok???

Popular Posts