Screwing of the Average Man.

Working on a weekend is like watering plants in the rain. You are already sick and the work makes you even more mystified. I am traumatized to see few o my colleagues who are willing to work on every weekend. The only information I can give to such kinda ppl is… “In front there is crocodile festival”. In fact, I like to do everyone’s work excluding the work assigned to me coz jumbling stuff o others and preserving ur work by the book helps you to grow faster within the company.:p.

In any business we find people with diverse habits and to mingle with them is the most exciting element for me. Few days back there was young woman sitting next to me in the cab. She was talking over the phone and her tone was unforgiving. I speculated that she had an issue with her boyfriend. I dint notice her much until the level of her voice conquered the volume of my ipod. The cab driver was more interested in her issue as I could see the empathetic expressions on his face. In front o her there was one more guy whose entire time in the cab went away choosing between radio city and radio mirchi. Each time his hand goes fwd to tune the radio, it says…. “Radio mirchi…idhi chaala hot guruuu!!” and then he pulls his hand back.

On the other side o the world, life isn’t moving much. Personal life is stagnant as I barely get time to catch up with my friends. I miss our "STALWARTZ" adventures as each one in our cluster has started their professional paths in different directions. Im not sad, im worried coz im not sure of finding people in future who acknowledge me the way I am.Time changed radically over a couple o years.I learned a few, I lost a few. I pacify myself thinking that’s how life goes…now yet again I consider the statement...

Welcome to the realities of the world

Comments

Snehith said…
nice
sushama said…
yeah life moves on..I can tell you Im on the same boat as Im moving from austin , n with the move I leave behind a cartload of memories and basket full of friends. I know how it feels n Isecond u in your thoughts.

Popular Posts