Head-lines...

I couldn’t close my eyes, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t concentrate. It was pain and only pain. In the head, in the neck, in the A. I sat for 7 uninterrupted hours at my work place shuffling between windows of my revenue and windows of my existence. It was only after I got up from the seat I realized my blunder. I just sat there pounding the left half of my head. Not knowing how to handle it, I walked up to the Barista corner and got some hot coffee.


Few minutes later, cup was in the dustbin but my head was still hankering for that indescribable essence. May be I needed some sleep? Or mental peace? Or natural air? Yes, AC is artificial, it’s cold but it kills my body. I feel like a corpse potted in a bay where my boss is the doctor who constantly keeps checking the conditions.

After 35 minutes of silent tunes, the cab was in the zone. The pain was no longer there but the effect was still in the air. I closed my eyes and opened them again when the brain started crying. The tears were gently sloping down the plane. My driver asked me to roll up the glass and wanted to control the tears by turning on the AC, again, this time to beat the heat. An hour later, I was by the side of the drug company which was in flames yesterday. Political elements who consider themselves influential blocked the road, demanding for social rights. They wanted to seal the drug company. I wanted to seal their mouth.

Finally, home! Sat under the shower and my psyche flew back to that silent space where I lived few months ago. It was relieving and " Re-living Lanka "… …. …. …. …. …. more to come!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
aithe entippudu??

Popular Posts