Who's the odd one out??

How many of you guys believe that I am better than Osama bin laden?. Now don’t get confused. If you want to know the authentic significance behind that question, wake up at 5 in the morning and start writing. This is the real-sign of a hard-worker (don’t raise ur eyebrows) who is more interested in typing this post with drowsy eyes than brushing his teeth. If truth be told, it’s better to type this post rather than brushing my teeth with a toothbrush which looks like a flattened cockroach on a stick.

I see many odd things in life, right from laloo prasad yadav to trigonometry. Now, don’t try to relate them else I may have to include you in that list. To know how odd my life goes, I was downloading the windows media player 11 in my system from the Microsoft web site when I received the message saying “You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. This copy of Windows is not genuine”. I smirked when I saw this message bcoz if Bill gates comes to know that 62.723% of the home pc’s in India and 83.416% home pc’s in Hyderabad (unofficial stats of relax-singh) use pirated version of windows he would never dream of launching Microsoft again in his next birth.

I would love to have a conference with Bill gates and explain him about the strategy behind…. the grey market (known as jagdish market) and the chor bazaar. People trust the standard of a nokia phone bought in chor bazaar more than to a phone bought in nokia priority dealer showroom. Going to the showroom is the last option here. Where in the US would you get a DKNY, CK, SWISS and GUCCI watches all together at a price equivalent to Rs 450? Yeh sab sirf apun ke India ki pathli galiyon me miltha hain…Lagey Raho Indiaaa...;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
bhai...agar post likh diya toh link bhejiye janab..kyon uske bhi layak nahin rakhe kya hame :(
sushama said…
what made u write thispost!??!!

Popular Posts