Ac"thing" !!!

I know this mite jingle a bit weird n fanatical to few o them out there but I wanna act....yes!! I really wanna act only in one movie n that too directed by ram gopal verma n no one else. If its produced by rgv, im sorry im not ready. This thot came to me after seeing d movie sarkar, frm then my fancy had no stopping. Though rgv is nt d greatest directors arnd but hes surely among d best. hes famous because hes differnt. i admit he had few flops but wats good to c is that weneva u take his name ppl expect things differently frm him. i like his style of managing the characters coz every character creates an image. i wont mind even if he doesnt give ny dialogues to me coz in his movies xpressions speak a lot. his ideas r emblematic n smtimes bizarre...take d example of darna mana hai, d perception is very creepy but its poles apart. i feel he loves experimenting n doesnt mind few flops. He doesnt stick to d custom. n wen it comes to wit...its also singular, in sarkar u wont get to c ny comedians but theres pleasantry……its amusing imagining myself in that pose wher ppl see me on screen with a bakgrnd music on my entry..;-)…lol…. My frnds wil defnly rag me….but strictly speaking all u guys must carry a sack o papers n flowers n must shriek wen u c me on screen…hehe..;-)…;-o…;-/..:-P….dreams spaced out for now….lemme get into reality. Wish me super luck…n i hope u wont put up these kinda xpressions seein me on screen


N if I get to act…sorry to leave u behind, winners r bound to do that.. :-P ;)

Comments

Kk said…
All the best dude ! Hopin to see u in a lead role in Bhoot-2 or Vaastu Shaastra or somethin like that soon :P

Just kiddinggg.., cool that u have a diff dream than all of us., wish u all the best ! who knows., one day it just mite come true !!!
Anonymous said…
hey do try the DIFFERENT thing i told u while chatting ra..i'm sure it wud work...;)
Anonymous said…
hey i like the green color of those kids down there...
ur post is gud too..but green steals the show...hail GREEN
Anonymous said…
hey i can rub sum talent off ur shoulder..i've been actin all thru my life:D
Anonymous said…
yaar tussi blog too changa ...

Popular Posts