Memory Lies In The Mind Of The Beholder

Everyone has bad habits, who doesn't? most of them go unnoticed. However, bad habits with poor memory is a worse combination I must say. One of my bad habits is to lie and there are many reasons why I do it. Usually, it's because i'm lazy or to avoid few discussions. This is one such scenario where i was trying to avoid a conversation which unfortunately didnt work out well...

It was around 3 AM and i was experimenting on some of my pics in photoshop while switching between windows of social networking and few others non-productive websites (feel free to stretch your imagination) and just then a friend in gtalk pings...

Friend: dont u sleep?
Me: na...editing pics, watching a movie, etc
Friend: hmmm.. whch movie
Me: the boy in striped pyjamas..
Friend: dint u already watch it? thot u did
Me: nah...
Friend: nywaz hav fun!
Me: when did we discuss this before?
Friend: about wot?
Me: the movie
Friend: nope v dint, i happend 2 read ur blog
Me: oh ok...

This is where I remember that i actually wrote about this movie in my previous post. I could have easily typed some freaking movie name like alpha dogs which was on my mind too but no clue why i ended up typing this one. Anyway, If I continue my habit with a poor memory, it's going to be very dangerous and the sad part is you can't even cover up. Moreover, the above scenario would have been different had i been chatting with a male friend.

So, my dear friend...when you ping guys at midnight, don't go into too much details. It's always good to ignore certain lines. Good for you, good for us. Peace

Comments

Mansa said…
I agree its a sad combination.. However, I have a tip..
why dont u simply tell the people that u r lazy or busy.. that way they will not hav 2 bug u nd u dont hav 2 lie! problem solved..!!

N ya like u said it'll b gud 4 u and even betta 4 those girls who ping u @ nite.. :-)
AS... said…
OK!!

so you wanted the world to know that you get pinged by girls @ nite and that you are busy and that you act pricey and that ...
Me said…
@AS: lol, no..it simple words, it's not really necessary for girls to know what guys do late nights :P and moreover it's tough to explain the details..

Popular Posts