Let's move it...

Ahhh!! So here I am once again. Do I have to tell you the reason why I disappeared? Well, I don’t blog when I'm too contented or too busy and that doesn’t mean I'm gloomy now; I’m just free. Oh, by the way, Happy New Year and belated happy festivals and holidays till date. Too many things at once, you know it's boring to think back. I wasn’t really occupied all these months but I've been travelling a lot. I'm not a busy man, my travelling is only within the capital and not around the sphere and many a times when I laid back to write a post, I found my bed more appealing than a non-productive page. After all, our potential depends on the bed we sleep.

If you ask me what I’ve been doing all these days, the answer would be nothing and you might be bored to tears if I explain the details but for my part, I had great time. No outings, No parties, Very few movies, didn’t catch up with associates but I still took pleasure in what I was doing. In plain terms, my social life was more or less zero. Now that I’m back to reality, I’m trying to draw alongside a few things I overlooked these days.

I like to move it - move it!! I like to move it- move it!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hopefully you should catch up on a LOT of other things *hint hint*
sushama said…
still clueless!

Popular Posts