Voices in my head are...

What am I thinking? When I look outside the window, I can only see green and blue. These two colors are to blame for the frequent thoughts in my head and frequent pressure on my muscles. Sorry, but I can’t stop thinking and I hate when my intuition works. To my left, is this guy with gray beard, in his late 40’s and too philosophical for me. To my right, is of course the window, outside which I don’t want to think about. Few seats away, are my prospective friends but the train is too crowded to move now. As each rain drop hits the glass, a new thought appears into reality and I hate intuitions more than ever when it rains. Phone is switched off and the charging socket isn’t working… don’t know what hope lies behind that call. I could find answers earlier, but this time, it’s like a wild goose chase, waiting for the question to answer. Baah!!…I’m still thinking with this paper and pen.

Not that I can’t find an alternative source for these questions but it’s too thorny to let go anything which was there for the past two decades. It’s still there but can’t give the answers I need and it’s too precious, so can’t leave it alone. Too attached? Yes, im and someone would be happy reading this. Neither did I change, nor the source…it’s only the questions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rains and thoughts are a dangerous combination and then into this mixture put in a complicated person like you and VOILA what you get is a random series of thoughts, feelings and emotions.

Attachment is good as long it lets you venture!

As usual this post makes me feel like there are parts of you that I'm unaware of. Even though (as per your claims) I know well!
Unknown said…
yo whatup....complicating matters as usual!

Popular Posts