Why so serious?

The letter 'I' seems very fascinating these days. Both the sound and usage of the letter can be amusing at times. I believe this is the only letter which doesn’t reflect on a person. It has got its own traits and your definition is its character, which is why no two I’s are the same and will never be the same.

I was wondering, what’s wrong in conveying serious things of life with a lighter note. I am excluding those things, which are as serious as a person’s death. We can’t bump into a funeral and say “hey dude..sorry, any news about the weather up there? “ I am talking about those little things in life which can be asked/said in an entertaining way, just to cheer up and not keeping it inane...also with the right timing. If you ask, how? I have no answer because situations like these are very insightful. It's like a see-saw, if we got the weight, our words go down the mind and we will never know who's the winner when there are two equal weights. Probably, this is exact situation/phase I am going through and we can't stay longer in this position. We either go up, or lose it from here. Just like, 'you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain'...sorry for the quote, hangover you know. Charlie Chaplin may look funny, but how many of us do care to look at his serious side? The answer is, most of us do but why wasn’t he showing that side, is a question that cannot be asked.

               33y6m4h

If two I’s unite, it’s an agreement and not a relation. We don’t have I in affairs, we surrender it. The only time we use I is when we have to express, and this is rare because it is more often understood. Either we accept, or we move on. Repeating, I need not be explained, it can be understood and once you explain it more than what is required, it can damage the scenario. Too much of anything is…?

So, when we are talking seriously about any random topic, we expect the receiver to be as serious as we are which is absolutely right. But when we ‘try’ to talk seriously and expect the receiver to be the same, which might not be possible, is when things go wrong, just like this post. You are either thinking what I am ‘trying’ to say, or you are just reading the lines. I appreciate both the kinds, because it’s the sign of a brave heart and better than those guys who might have closed this post half way through.

Btw, sorry for the title, hangover you know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Baga feel ayinattunav..antha scene iddariki ledhu..lidesko....
Unknown said…
hmm...definite hangover ee...koncham majjiga thagu,diguthundhi!!
Anonymous said…
@swathi: no hard feelings ma ;)
@sush: lol..second time kooda choosa :P
Anonymous said…
elle:x

Popular Posts