To Pr:Dtam.... with love

This post is dyed-in-the-wool to the best friends of my best friends. (Names not mentioned for my security but to my surprise, all names start with S). I would like to begin this post by thanking you guys for taking considerable amount of time to think and delineate an opinion about me.

Pr:Dtam- The name I chose to represent the person in me. Two years back, it was just a name. Two years later, it is more than a name. It changed my mode of living, thoughts and action. Honestly, I am surprised. People are now taking me seriously :P After lots of hard work and promises, i got to know five negative qualities about me. According to a friend....

1. I am self centered and self gratification comes first
2. I am manner less and have no consideration for others.
3. I am absolutely pompous.
4. I am too inhibited.
5. And my life has three concentric circles. : "Innermost circle is me and then people who love me and then random people. I care way too much about the innermost and the outermost and dont care about the middle one."

May be a fraction of what my friend said about me is true? I care too much about random people. Else, I wouldn’t have bothered to write this post or update a blog for random people. In one of the testimonials I got in orkut, snehith says “he can help u ease ur nerves..but beware..ur best frend may find him interesting than u.:) “Dude, I think you should reconsider this statement. Your best friend may find me interesting but what about his/her best friend?? For some reason, friends of my best friends do not carry a sugary opinion about me. Why? Well, many reasons I must say… I don’t know how it affected their lives when compared to those friends who were directly ruined by me ;) However, I decided to write a letter to my…

Dear friends of my best friends,

I respect your opinion that you hate me and the fact that you don’t want to think about me. In fact, I am happy that you take time to hear about me through my friends and later form an opinion on it. I know, few among you think I am ugly, cheap and idiotic. Sorry, if you thought more but my friends only communicated those words to me. But on a serious note, I would love to meet you guys someday because I have a weird habit of throwing a smile at a person who hates me.

Love- Pr:Dtam.




Those who know me, can give their opinion and those who don't, go through all pages in my blog and form an opinion and then come back here to answer this poll. Don’t worry, no hacks or kracks involved, all votes are anonymous.

* completely disagree ; **to some extent ; ***cant say ; ****agree ; *****100% right


Comments

Anonymous said…
kiddo....u just rock...anyone who denies this....well they just suck...;)
Anonymous said…
Never mind the results ...Just remember the promises made :D

Popular Posts