Few Good Men

They came, They saw, They conquered.


My all time favorites. Should thank IPL for bringing players together. Feels great to watch these big guns on the ground. Truly electrifying!! The scenario changes when you are at the stadium. Felt watching cricket on TV is like watching a pirated movie.

Place: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Date: 24th April 2008
Time: 8:17 PM

The ball was in the sky, and my mouth was open. I shouted, I screamed. That was for Gilly. After the first innings, He came running to the bowler from the point area, not once or twice but after everyball, to encourage his SriLankan teammate. I applauded. That was for Afridi.

Months back, it was at the same stadium where I watched Sachin and Dhoni. Probably, only a true cricket fan can understand wht it feels like. Wish to meet Murali soon....

Few good men, who rock on and off the field.


Comments

Popular Posts