My New World

It’s sometimes pleasant to adjust sudden changes in your lifestyle especially when there are many people involved. When my life was moving at a constant pace and when I was busy searching my lost side on google, then came the week which placed me on the track with a better speed. In fact, the last day I applied breaks was on 16th of December.

The festive season was evident universally and I was longing for my much awaited long break from work. I guess everyone from the corporate world can imagine how it feels when you work for 6 months with an average sleep of 5 hours and without taking a day off excluding the weekends. Sometimes, unfortunately, weekends do count.

Moving ahead, it was 21st of December and this sleep deprived soul had 8 more hours at hand before heading towards Bangalore. I thought the week in b’lore would be a good chance to increase my average sleeping time to 6. Soon after leaving my workplace on Friday, I saw Taare Zameen Par and consequently; almost 3 out of the 8 hours were done in reliving Pr:Dtam throughout the movie. My mom’s question after I reached home (frequency little higher than expected)… “You have only 4 hours to board the train and not even a single bag packed…u think the movie was important at this time? “ Btw why b’lore? Well, it was the third All India meet of ~Pankhudi.

Finally in B’lore and my first ever meet with the entire Pankhudi Parivaar. Little anxious, little excited and little tired. It felt good to be among all those individuals who were there for a good cause. Heated discussions, thundering storms in the brain, clashes of ideas, inevitable gossips and oodles of fun with conked out voices at night. It was an awesome stay with 30 odd guys and girls who carried dreams and influence from North, East, West and South. My only regret is that I was not able to increase my average sleeping time. In effect, I made it even worse by bringing it down to 4.

This trip gave me an opportunity to make new friends, an opportunity to meet old friends and more importantly an opportunity to know where I was standing in this small world with huge networks.



Ambitions, Dreams, Ideas….just continue!!!

Comments

Snehith said…
Good that you had a nice time..was sumone waiting to spend some good time with u over the weekend but had to be contended with just a couple of hrs because of ur busy schedule ?? Where you are standing in this small world with huge networks ?? A switch or a router ahead..
Anonymous said…
Good job bro....we all need to know where we stand in this world....I got my answer in the past 15 days....U must have urs in banagalore!!
Autumn said…
keep bloggin... it's real nice to read. :)
Preeti said…
so beta... how many hrs of sleep r u getting these days??? :-)
m looking forward to go for the movie u said..
Preetam said…
@preeti

it's going good these days..6 hrs now :)

Popular Posts