FYI

My mistake! My mistake! My mistake! Blogpsot is really malicious but not blogspot. I apologize for the wrong info given in my previous post. This small keyboard error has made a huge difference at my office. People stopped opening my page thinking tht it was blocked. Visitor count was all time low. (zero) Also, i feel there are many other factors influencing the count. However, theres " nthn much " I can do to increase the count right away, will have to post banners near the break out areas in office stating " Eternaljeeva- now open ". As already said " it's only words and words are all I have... "

Right now, im in a place where my mental condition is far more relaxed than my physical condition. Most of the times, it's quite opposite. I dont have access to a PC where I stay, therefore it took me nearly 3 days to find an internet cafe which is 'open'. A very strange cafe i must say. The ambience is decent enough and is also air-conditioned but the owner of the place appears peculiar. A young guy who is busy searching for the right match in a matriomonial site. Poor soul is very confused and his uncle whos beside him looks like a true replica of Muhammad bin Tughluq

This is what I heard when I snooped in their serious discussion few moments ago.

Desperate bachelor: Uncle ji...isko dekho..mmm...kaha gayi..haa!
hindu, brahmin, slim or normal, fair, min height 5'3 ...OK?? Ok maardu?
Uncle: Haa..Ok!
Desperate bachelor: uncle isme bahut sare questions hai..
Uncle: kya hua?
pls select gender: kya liku?? arre..gender ka gaya?
pls select qualitification : arre..kya liku ..PG kaha hai??
Pls select course:...iski maa%%^%^6


This was interrupted by a sudden reminder. My to-do task, still incomplete. Being on a leave is no excuse for not reading office mails. Most of the mails which are of no use are sent to us with a FYI tag attached. My way of putting it is, Forget you instead! shift+del. Just when I came under the impression that the systems admin guys at my office are generous enough, i recevied a mail from them asking me to uninstall Google talk and this time I read the mail carefully. Yes, they asked me to uninstall gtalk as they feel " it's only words and words are all i type to take the business away ".


Desperate bachelor: Bhai..aapke 2 ghante ho gaye!!
oVeR and OuT!

Popular Posts