Friends of the month

bhaiyon and girls..please welcome with a big square of applause


1. Name: Venkat Akella

Status: Married but single.

He is one of the most senior guys at my workplace who believes in taking help of his current manager to prepare a resume for his next job. A very close friend of mine who frequently steers me through both professional and personal issues, though the latter one has more weight age since we had many points in common. He’s also a store room of all the “supposed to be confidential “things at workplace which is making my life more easier ;)

You might be wondering why I am telling about this guy in my page…well, see the status below his name and continue reading. He has a peculiar style of explaining things, even if it’s a senseless story, his expressions bring a lot of weight into the subject and you won’t realize your stupidity until hes done with the story. In short, a stand up comedian who can make you sit down with his fast reaction.


2. Name: Lincy

Sorry Lincy, could not find your picture so I made it up in paint and I am happy it came out well as you can see most of the features are matching.

Well..well, a very dangerous person who can either make or break my career. She audits one of my important metrics; therefore I need to be very careful. Since I already screwed up her picture half of my score is gone for a toss, rest depends on a barista coffee and a nice talk. A very gentle person who can forget to have lunch but will never forget to wish you, even if you are busy with the keyboard she waits until you give her a good handshake and then starts off her work. A Malayalee who can understand and speak strong words in telugu + strong arm power(examples are not given for your own good). It’s fun when she’s around.

Lincy, is this what you call Delight on Contact?

Comments

Popular Posts