The Pied-Piper of Hyderabad.

I am feeling nervous to post blogs these days. There are so many things to share with you guys but if I do, you will sooner or later read a story called Pied Piper of Hyderabad wherein I would be the rat with people running behind me. A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy. Few months back I wrote a post about a guy whom I hated the most. I had the confidence -- why on earth would he read my blog., then started struggle., one not so fine day he happened to read my post and then...
......
.....
....
...
..
.
thank god, im still breathing.

Eventually, I had to delete that post. However, I feel there’s no sense in writing and deleting posts, therefore, as an alternative I will delete and write ‘em again. I will prove that keyboard is mightier than the sword. I started this blog with an objective to share my personal thoughts and primarily I wrote a couple o emotional or thin-skinned posts to which the response was mind-blowing. It was so mind-blowing that I had to post anonymous comments on my own blogs to increase the comments list. Since then, my style of writing an emotional post changed, now it more or less looks like "the other side o crap". You need to have a ‘beautiful mind’ to decode it.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science. The more we share, the more we have.
-- Albert Einstein

And how would you react when a stranger directly walks up to you and asks... ”what’s your sun-sign”?? This happened to me lately. I was in a cab and a girl who was sitting beside me unexpectedly turned and asked me the same question. If you want to know how I reacted, go out and stare at the bright sun with a big smile on your face. When I told her that I’m a cancerian, she started explaining about the traits of my sign. Initially I was puzzled but in a while I was engrossed to know more. At that point o time, little did I know that I was sitting beside a girl who has some knowledge and interest in numerology and palm history. I never really believed in this subject though it’s interesting to hear/read. Early this year when snehith and I were hanging around the tank bund, we met one o those tarot –parrot guys. The parrot came out and picked a card from a bunch o cards. Looking at the card, the guy told me that I would meet a girl within 2 weeks whose name would start with “s”. It’s been over 7 months now, neither did I meet any girl whose name started with ‘s’ nor could I catch that guy to push him into Hussain sagar.

Finally, it’s Diwali time!!! Time to blow off your enemy’s head. For some weird and wonderful reason, few residents of our colony started celebrating the festival at five in the morning. Kids next-door look cute with those dummy pistols in their hands trying to shoot each other with a ferocious look on their face. By the way, I will be celebrating diwali in a special style this time. I’m thinking to burn gas cylinders instead of those tiny-winy crackers. I will be introducing the 10,000 cylinders wala. An absolute crackerrrrrr…!!!



WISHING ALL READERS A HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI.

Comments

Snehith said…
lets face it...u are doin wat u are best at...postin again :D..
By the way ppol wud like to know the reason why tht parrot-tarot fella told u why u wud meet a gurl startin with 's'..why dun u reveal tht man ..lollz...and hey..tht 10,000 cylinder idea sounds gud..no wonder cancerians are weird ...happy diwali nywayz..
Kk said…
It's always interestin and sometimes scary to know wat goes on inside ur head man !
Screw those parrot ppl ., first for keepin that parrot caged and second 4 makin silly birds out of us. May b u shud burn that 10000 cylinders thing tied to all those parrot ppl.
Anonymous said…
What is with you meeting crazy gals in the cab???

Popular Posts