lights off...colors on...action!!!

Mein tho rasthe se jaa raha tha…
Mein tho ladki ko dekh raha tha….
Mein tho rasthe se jaa raha tha, ladki ko dekh raha tha, citee bajaa raha tha..
Tujphe holi giri tho main kya karu.
Tujphe anda gira tho main kya karu.



The more colored ur…the betr u’ve played. This day, the man with more color wins.

I was merrily sitting in my loggia watching ppl dance, run, shout n splatter colors on each other. The street was so eventful, even stray dogs were in pink. Every face gave the impression of a watermelon with white seeds.

Trimly dressed up, I was blooming with contentment until our doorbell rang ---*ding-dong *. Wen I unlocked the door…. splasssssssssshhhhhhhhh !!!! pria n I were pulled out with no more ado...now its palpable for u to speculate the subsequent part o the story. Aur mohe tu rangede basanti yaara mohe tu rang de basanti

An hour later ppl on the street looked at me with a huge smug on their face and I felt like the ugly duckling”. The guy who compared ppl with watermelon was a squeezed tomato now. Wen I enterd home the response I got frm my mom was somewhat like…“who ru? Preetams nt here.”. Hearing her say tht tears rolled down my cheeks…..nahi!!! maaa mujhe bhool gayi?? :(…. Those tears cleaned my face a bit n then my mom was able to make me out…:P I ran towards her in slow motion with a big grin on my face. My teeth evidently illustrated tht I used pepsodent.

She jerked me into the restroom n it was after my bath I realized tht I forgot to take in my towel…ab kya??...bas khel khatam…dukaan bandh..




Happy holi..:)

Comments

sushama said…
had good time laughing ;)
Snehith said…
nice simon..
Anonymous said…
can understand the twinge u felt when splashed....but i guess the people on street loved to c u wet after u were off the balcony..;-)
rohini said…
hehe...
beleted holi wishes dude!!

hey watch out!
an other egg on yer way *wink*
Rahul said…
hahaha holi ke din...

Popular Posts