My Daddy strongest.


Yo dad!!! Congratulations!!!

Hey folks… my dad won an award from The Common Wealth Broadcasting Association for best quality correspondence and the award was presented by World Bank. He was chosen amid 55 other entrants in his category across the globe. His subject was on a small country village in Andhra Pradesh which illustrates on how its inhabitants rehabilitated their desolate land into a prolific land and sowed crops fruitfully with their labors.

Now bearing all this in mind I remember an old adage in telugu which undeniably drives me into the scenario n declares “punditha putra parama sunta” :(

Once again…great goin dad. We r all proud o you. Arey bhai zara zoor se taaliyan tho maro…

Comments

Kk said…
Oh wow ! Thats really really cool !!! plz do congratulate ur dad on my behalf !
The Bhandari's said…
Congratulations to ur dad :)
~preeti
Rahul said…
hehe pandita putra... well !!!

Popular Posts