look who's angry...

*tring* *tring* *tring*

It’s back. I presume the affiliates of the devdas group ( chk feb14 post for details on this grp) might have started tagging ppl on this topic. Ive been tagged by kk n this time its all about



I hate ? People who always ring up on my landline number when im sleeping even when they have my cell number.

I hate ? boys who shed tears to woo girls. Why bend so low?. Make them run behind u lad. Be a man!! Mard ban.!! ;-p what say gals??

I hate ? people with affected traits. Be original and when u say something… please for god’s sake mean it.

I hate ? swaggers.

I hate ? People who show off their bighead. Intelligence is not everything. These kinda ppl act as if they know the whole lot and often misguide. Why edify when they r not sure?? Appearances are absolutely deceptive in this case.

I hate ? sms n offlines we get like "send this stuff to 10 people and you will find your love within 24 hrs”

I hate ? people who drive sloppily n look at us as if they r the masters in the art of driving

I hate ? “I”.

I hate ? “xxxxxxx”.

I hate ? to hate.

Love ? preetam. J



Mr.bobli !!.... you are tagged!!!

THE END


STOP THE HATE

Comments

Rahul said…
I would have written Tags in that list.
Kk said…
I hate it when ppl use GRE words. SWAGGERS ????

DUDE !!!!! U have to TAG SOMEBODY !!!!!
Preetam said…
rahul--> and thats the reason i tagged u ;p

komal--> pardon me!! i dint noe tht it was a gre word :(
Gururaj said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts