peek-a-boo !!!

Life is reasonably hectic for me lately. All the things I hunted are gradually looming at the right time and I am becoming twitchy. It’s all happening in my days now and I sense I have to be very precautious and premeditated during this segment as all my ideas and aspirations depend on this phase of my life. Its like, act or give up the ghost situation for me. The crucial thing I gotta contemplate now is my performance. Like everyone, I had both success n failures in my life and I never felt so repentant wen I failed but now if truth be told I experience the pain we sense wen we fall short. I feel success is not winning; it’s rather receiving what u crave for.

Lately ive learnt a fine message from a person whom I admire a lot n also adore a lot, n the message is to never jumble up ur professional life and private life. If u do so, ull unquestionably land in a mess. U guys may already know this thing but jus position ur hand on ur heart n contemplate to know the distance between ur personal n professional life. If it’s poles apart then thers no stopping else u gotta think over.

A different issue I was thinking about is, a good number people don’t converse their heart out by and large n they try to patch up the unknown stuff. Thers nothing wrong in doing so, but my setback is I can unmistakably make out that they r hiding the real stuff, which makes me scratchy to gel with them. I wudnt have bothered if it was an alien but wen it comes to ppl whom I know practically, its really getting on my nerves wen they pretend in front o me. Its not their slipup coz we all do it at some point of time but my question is how do I get along with such kind of ppl??...i mean Im jus incapable to understand that kinda stuff…I don mind if they have a hitch with me but y the hell do they have to act???......any answers pls comment……phew!! Enough for now….bye.

Comments

sushama said…
hey...little failures here n there are actually no big deal...u learn from them n move on ..n thats how life is designed to be. n yes sucess is receiving what u crave for ...but it gives soo much good feeling about yourself ,its worth achieving success.

well , whoever that person is ...told u the ultimate truth of life..your personal life is poles apart from you proff. life n that way its so much better coz u dont find unwanted noses poking into your personal life.
n about stuff bother u ...why dont u brush them off your shoulder. if someone's hiding something from u , they possibly have reason good enough to not let u know.
jus like u dont want all (sometimes people who matter too ) to meddle with your personal life , the other person might b thinking similarly.
so lite le ..koyi kuch nahi bataya or juth bataya tho.

Popular Posts