Here I am...

Yesterday, I had my closing round of interview for my placement in Wipro. We were 11 o them who attended the interview from our institution n at the outset we thot at least 8 o them wud make it. But like every tale, we too had some kinda adversity n latterly only 4 o they could make it. I’m very happy coz one of my cherished chum also got selected n we wer on cloud 9…no I guess on cloud 10... : D…for a moment n the gr8 news was that my pal was the only girl who got selected yesterday…oops!! Forgot to tell ya…even I was among the lucky 4: D…all o us who got selected initially had mixed thots primarily but after hearing from many ppl about Pune n Wipro, we kept the decision open n we are really lookin forward. Well…well… after all it’s our FIRST call letter from a reputed corporation. N yet again, I learnt a new point from d person I told u about in my previous post…n the line for me was...

------ “WELCOME TO THE REALITIES OF THE WORLD.”-----------

Comments

Anonymous said…
when will we get to know about that person????... u didnt even reveal his/her name till now..
Anonymous said…
congrats ra..
Anonymous said…
whos ur cherished chum...huh???
Kk said…
Oh wow ! U got selected ! cool ! Very happy 4 u n ur ' friend ' !

Now., like a typical hyderabadi., party kab de rahe ho bhai ???
sushama said…
hey first congratulations!!

n i guess i know who your chum is :>

n who is that person ra who is opening your eyes to the world :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats man..by the way whos tat person whom u adore a lot and admire a lot whos inspiring u with those things huh..? is he/she just a figment of imagination or someone in real..or shall i say is it ur own heart or mind which is being personified..we are all curious..answer ra preet
Anonymous said…
i guess ppol are more interested and excited about that person rather than the achievement of urs..:D ...well no taking away credits from u thoh..gr8 job..i feel u deserve such calls.. but do giv us a hint whos that ..he he..
Anonymous said…
dude, atleast keeping in mind the limelight ur mr/miss X is getting, we would be happy if u disclose the name....coz i am sure that even that person is reading ur blog....i bet.....

Popular Posts