The Ne'X't Factor.

'X' is an unknown variable..don worry im not teachin u mathematics...i want to know if my position is similar to 'x'??



now!! wat to write??...ther were many things i did after my exams...was in delhi fora a couple o days for my cousins marriage, came back for their reception here at green park....then saw a couple of movies...n now jus waiting for my project to start. i'm almost done with my b.tech(jus a sem to go) n now the big question ppl keep on askin me..."WHAT'S NEXT?"...i've been getting advices frm many o them but i'm not able to decide wat suits me d best?....wat's goin on???...ther r so many unanswered questions in my mind apart from my career...n the most common n sick advice i get is.."Forget everythin n concentrate on ur career buddy"...i feel so pathetic wen i hear that..jus think how on earth can u suddenly forget al d things which kept bothering from a long period o time???...it's not easy right?..atleast i feel so...i've few close frnds with whom i can share my thots but none o them really know my complete sate to understand my problem. the problem lies in me coz i projectd myself differently before each o them n _______________________________________n the story continues......

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice..
Anonymous said…
nuve gr8
Anonymous said…
dont wry preetam..dont keep on stressing dis thought nd dont let it overwrite ur joy nd future..u've got all gud options to choose 1 among dem..i hope wat eva u choose will do gud to build up ur career.cheers dude..
Anonymous said…
good work on blog....lage raho
Anonymous said…
which cousin of yours got married in Delhi??? ;-)

but nice work on the blog... i am impressed with your writing style! keep it going brother!

Popular Posts